Sunoco data modeling finds best candidates
50% reduction of the time to acquire a new hire.
90% candidate response to local hiring events.
Sonoco is a global packaging solutions leader committed to developing products that improve the lives of others. The company was struggling to find the right candidates to fill a number of job openings. The corporation’s multiple plant locations throughout the United States added to this challenge.States added to this challenge.
Our team started by analyzing the client’s current approach to finding and recruiting qualified candidates. Our audience research drove us to develop a profile of an ideal candidate for the company. Once we had a specific candidate demographic to target, we were able to:
- Build a map of needs based on each location.
- Determine the criteria of candidates most likely to respond.
- Target more skilled and certified positions for specific trades.
- Connect with job candidates using personalized direct mail marketing.
- Incorporated incentivized messaging and Sonoco-branded creative
- Used corporate-approved customized to each location and event.
Our Authentic Marketing approach generated these transformative and sustainable results:
- Increased number of candidates in the pipeline.
- Provided a strategic and sustainable way for Sonoco to connect with prospects.
- A 50% reduction in the 29.5-day average of acquiring a new employee.
- Increased return-on-investment with a 90% candidate response to local hiring events.
- Decreased time investment and spends by individual plant human resources team members.