Through Channel Marketing Automation
Domino’s increased speed to market
Generated unique insights that develop future brand initiatives.
increased speed-to-market and reduced franchise spends.
Decreased timeline for implementation.
Domino’s is a world leader in pizza delivery with a network of corporate-owned and franchise-owned stores around the world. The company struggled to provide stakeholders with the resources to take advantage of corporate brand value. It also experienced a lack of visibility, system integration, and activity tracking across all company levels.
Our team went into this project knowing we had to develop a solution for its 350,000 franchise and corporate team members. We evaluated corporate and franchise-owned marketing initiatives to develop our single-point software solution that featured:
- Easy selecting, creating and customizing brand-compliant marketing materials.
- Local content and digital asset management.
- Content approval support and other corporate-level integrations.
- Execution of the production and fulfillment services of branded point of sale collateral.
Our Authentic Marketing approach generated these transformative and sustainable results:
- Implemented brand-compliant, flexible marketing communications.
- Simplified rollout of its 2012 corporate rebranding and name change.
- Significantly cut costs and decreased the timeline for implementation.
- Reduced franchise spending and increased speed-to-market.
- Generated unique insights that develop future brand initiatives.