Warehouse & Fulfillment
Aided client’s focus on mission-critical objectives.
Increased speed-to-market for product samples.
Improved accuracy of sales forecasts.
Transitions had a large-scale need to promote its product sample kits and marketing/educational material to 10,000+ optometry offices in the U.S. These kits featured product samples and marketing/educational collateral from multiple partners. Their previous process was slow, causing frustration and reduced revenue potential.
Transitions chose our team as its single-source partner. To fulfill its needs, we put a plan together for:
- Receiving sample product
- Producing marketing material
- Kitting and fulfilling
- Shipping directly to consumers
- Building an eStore that gives 24/7 access to daily materials and order shipments
Here’s how our performance and approach improved the client’s results:
- Reduced touchpoints and the possibility of error.
- Refined client’s focus on mission-critical objectives.
- Increased speed-to-market for product samples.
- Improved accuracy of sales forecasts on products.