Health Insurance Provider Direct Mail Solution
Met 100% of the client’s deadlines for 12+ years and counting.
Zero HIPPAA violations in 12+ years of handling PHI.
Eliminated the risk of fines and business losses.
A national health insurance provider was struggling to find a solution for its member communications. These included direct mail packages in multiple languages that are required to support members. Previous vendors failed to meet deadlines without HIPAA violations, which put the contracts at risk.
We employed our rigorous process-oriented approach to our production of the client’s printing and mail fulfillment needs. The results of which included the production of:
- Benefit catalogs
- Certificates of coverage
- Explanation of benefits
- Member ID cards
- Patient handbooks
- Personal wellness assessments
- Preventative care materials
- Provider directories
Our Authentic Marketing approach generated these transformative and sustainable results:
- Delivered every job on time for 12+ years of service.
- No HIPAA violations in 12+ years.
- Eliminated the risk of fines and business losses for our client.
- Utilized technology to protect Personal Health Information (PHI).
- Provided detailed verification of records delivered to Post Office.